I think people should comment on every video/post?

                                           Comment

I think people should comment on every video or post they see because it shows the feedback and encourages the person making the post to make more. It can also help people get what they want because some people might need comments to succeed in a assignment. It can be a good motivation to others even if the comments are bad because it shows people are taking their time to look at your video or post. I would like for you guys to comment on this post because it helps encourage me to live on with my life as a successful person. It can be any type of comment. Comments can make a big difference in somebody's life. 

Comments

  1. I think it's good to post on videos and give feedback. You don't really have to write a comment on every video, but on a couple it's good to give feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that giving feedback is good, but I get tired of it sometimes, so it just depends on how good the video actually is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feedback is always good so the creator can listen to our opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. no not really... if the person doesnt wanna leave a comment its cool not to leave it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment